Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Glimps of Innocence

You'll have to indulge me for a moment, I don't know what it was about these children that just drew me in. None of them were afraid to talk to strangers, their parents didn't mind either. Some of them could speak English while there parents could not. I just loved them, how they looked in their natural setting- beautiful to me.








Sorry, I'll move on.






Children in a class room Rotan, Honduras.



This little boy is just about to get his hand slapped for touching the orange peeler.


Carefree.


I don't know what this boy is saying, but I don't think she's buying it!




See Gavin, you can still do homework with distractions. :)






I asked this boy if he takes good care of his sister, as you can tell by the way he holds her, "Yes mam." Was the quiet answer.


These boys passed Dave and I on the street and asked us for "One American dollar" and I said, "whatcha gonna do for it?" They started laughing and kept walking and making fun.






















No comments: