Monday, March 23, 2009

Bon Voyage!! Last Day Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

We spent the day at this beach soaking up the sun and snorkeling. I just couldn't get enough sun and warmth. Thanks Mandy for letting us borrow your snorkels, it was one of my favorite things we did on our cruise.


We went snorkeling we say a Lion Fish and a Sting Ray. The sting ray would swim and Dave and I would swim after him. Look how blue the water is.


I love just squishing my feet in the warm soft sand and soaking up the sun. To me this is what vacation is all about.


Thanks, Norwegian Pearl for such a wonderful cruise. We loved it and will definitely come back to see you some day. Be ready because when we do we'll be taking our little clan of Petersons with us. I think you can handle us. Until then back to the cold of Idaho we go.

No comments: