Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bon Voyage!! Day 1


The Norwegian Pearl our home for 8 days and 7 nights- oh yeah!!



For starters they make everyone take part in the evacuation procedures. I made Dave take a picture in the mirror. Lovely little life vests don't ya think!!



Checking the "Norwegien Pearl" out, the pool and hot tubs-deck 12. The night Dave and I sat in the hot tub there was this kid who jumped in with us hot tub with us from SLC!! So I asked, "Are ya LDS?" The kid said, "R U kidding!" And then I said, "nice weather were having??!?" Haha!!



Dave and I are so excited to leave the kids in Portland at "Grama's house" and set sail from Miami to the western Caribbean.



We got dressed up, ok, I got dressed up for dinner and entertainment on the cruise ship.


I loved having time to actually do my hair. I'm so vain, I made Dave take a picuture of my hair because I wanted to see what the back of it looked like. The idea was from Taylor Swift on her Love Story the music video this is how I tried to do my hair. If you go to pursebuzz.com this cute girl gives you tips on how to do hair, make up etc.




Dave never got tired of looking over the railing. It brought him back to his days when he lived on his Grandpa's boat. See the wood part where Dave's leaning on? On his Grandpa's boat it was Dave's job to sand the wood railing down and then give it 20 coats of laquer. I would frequently see Dave rubbing the wood railing and I knew what he was thinking about.

5 comments:

Megan said...

What a fabulous trip and adventure for you two! ENJOY!

Johnson Fam said...

It looks like tons of fun. Good for you guys!

Andrea said...

It looks like the perfect vacation. Love your cute hair, you will have to show me how to do that one. Can't wait to see more pics.

Maddy said...

Your trip looks aamazing -- and I'm jealous of your hair skills.

Krissy said...

loved your hair! You look amazing!!!! So pretty