Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas Vacation




Our favorite person in the world-Gramma thank you so much for having us. We had the best Christmas!



We stood and stood (Dave sat in a plastic chair from the food court and held a sleeping Autumn in line) and stood in line to get pictures with Santa (and it was one of those lines where you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a few pictures). The kids get up to take a picture with Santa both the photographer and I snap a few shots and then we leave.

(Right before we left Santa told Gavin and Noah that he peeks in on him now and again and sees them fighting!! Gavin looked so sheepish (got to love a conscience-didn't phase Noah). I looked wide eyed at Santa and held in a chuckle. Then he told them to be nicer to each other for me! I like that Santa.)




Brent- thanks for being so patient with my kids. They love you and Eric so much.




Christmas Eve dinner at the Happy Panda, we had nine happy pandas after that dinner -so yummy!





CHRISTMAS MORNING

Guys chillin.




Guys buildin.



Guy Smiley?!?




Neeeeeerrrrrr Neeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr






Right in the middle of opening presents Christmas morning Autumn wanted to take a bath. I looked at her for a second and then said, "OK..... it's Christmas let's go." Mayber she'll make this a new tradition, bubble bath on Christmas morning.






After the bath she wanted to watch some Dora!!



This little puppy that barks was given to her by her Great Grandma Peterson "Nonna"




Just a little excited!




















Eric, Gavin and Brent.

















PICTURES FROM THE GREAT WOLF LODGE! Centralia, WA















NEW YEARS EVE!

Ready to ring in 2009.




2009 here we come!



Don't look at this sword, it will cut you just by looking at it, "ouch!!"




I love this picture of Noah, I don't know why but it makes me laugh.



Thank you Marcia for putting up with all the craziness. I love having you as a mother-in-law!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Man! When you update, you really update don't you?! Looks like you have been up to lots of fun!
Your kids are so darling, I love all the blondie cousins (and sisters too)hanging out together.