Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanksgiving in February

Noah keeps calling Valentines Day - Thanksgiving. He knows there is a holiday, but which one? I guess Thanksgiving is good. Since I never posted our Thanksgiving trip I figured I do it today.



Lexi and Abby- lots of tongue



Ana in her kitchen about to chop something. I have that adorable apron too!!



Stratton, Gavin, Noah and Briggs. Funny faces and ice cream, doesn't get any better.



Playin with pumpkin play dough.



A bunch of toe headed cousins shakin their homemade ice cream.



Baby Ana, Kari, and Lindsey(back from the mish)



Me and Lindsey in front of the Jordan River Temple (we went to a 6:30 am session, thus the glasses, gotta get that lazer eye surgery.)



Nice tongue Linds, is that your man catching face?



Mari smiling with a wave.



Ana just smiling big.



Autumn and her cousin Alta. She is always asking to go to Alta's house.

1 comment:

Kari Clark said...

That was a fun trip - my kids totally miss hanging out with their cousins... There's nobody like cousins!