Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Princes Loot (Mindy is the Best)



My sister Mindy had our family for Christmas this year and she got Autumn all "Princessed Up" Autumn absolutely loves it. I wish I would have taken a picture when she first opened the present. She was soooo excited.

Discovering all the awesomes: "lip scotch" (lip gloss)
bracelets, mirror, purse, dress etc.


Still looking at the loot in the princess castle.


She was in princess heaven.


Here she is in her gown and tiara, how fun -we love it and she loves it!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

How sweet of Mindy! Your little Autumn is just adorable!!! Miss you guys!

Maddy said...

I'm so glad you caught us all up with pictures! Your Christmas looked like so much fun!!! And I agree with Holly -- your kids are so cute!

shelley said...

What a cutie! It is fun to see all the updates (and thanks for the Valentines card! I was hoping you were all ok :)

Kari Clark said...

Score! Every girl NEEDS that stuff - just ask Ana.