Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kids love to do homework in the right place!!


I say to Gavin, "Hey Gav, lets do your spelling and reading." He replies, "no!! I want to go play." Then I say, "Gavin, why don't we do your homework in the boat?" Gavin says, "OK that would be awesome!!" (Normally, kids not allowed in the boat.)
He had fun in there while we completed his home work and it was dual duty because I could still keep an eye on Autumn while she played outside.
This was last Tuesday while the weather was still nice by Friday-we had snow!!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

So when are you going to come visit us in AZ with your boat? We've got lots of fun places!!!

Dahle Family said...

Way to be creative. Hey whatever works...right.

Kari Clark said...

Great idea! I'm gonna try that - I mean, doing homework in a new place - maybe we'll try on the deck.