Sunday, October 5, 2008

Iron Man




We still had the projector from movie night so we decided to get iron man and watch it with out kids. They have been begging us to watch it since they saw the first movie trailer. There were several violent scenes so we covered Gavin and Noah's eyes. Gavin was pretty scared at some parts but he made it through. All in all I will not let them watch this movie by themselves. But I thought it was pretty good myself. As you can see what Autumn and Noah thought of it. ZZZZZZZZZZ!! And here Gavin makes the peace sign like they do in the Movie. Then Gavin and I pretend to sleep like a pile of puppies cuddled together.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I don't think I knew you had a blog! Yeah!! It looks like you guys have the most fun! I can't believe how big Gavin and Noah are!!

Maddy said...

How did I not know you had a blog?? I'm glad you commented on mine so I could find you! Now I'll have to go back and read and see what you're up to. Are you guys still in ID?

We just watched Iron Man this week too. Dustin saw it in theaters, but it was my first time.

You guys look so cute. I love your little blondies. Miss you!!!!!