Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Know What Gavin Is Thinkin About!

I grabbed Gavin's papers and started looking through them and
I saw his score on the first page and thought, "good grief ....what did he not understand?" ( not characteristic, his head is not just used for a hat rack, if ya know what I mean ;)

Then I came across this: (click on paper to enlarge)

I just started laughing and gave the paper to Dave.
What do I expect after letting you watch Iron Man?? I knew you loved Iron man but good night.
I wonder what your teacher was thinking?

3 comments:

Kari Clark said...

That was hilarious! great movie!

Maddy said...

Oh that's pretty funny!!!

Jason Mitchell said...

OK that was really funny. I had to squint to read "ironman" and then I laughed so hard Jason had to come and see what was up! You rock Gavin!