Thursday, July 19, 2007

Roaring Springs Water Park

Today we went to the water park as a family. We used the rest rooms and Dave, Gavin and Noah were waiting for me. I came out and said, "Let's go." Dave, Gavin and I started walking and I had to turn back around to encourage Noah to come along. He was swinging himself around in circles just as an older gentleman walk by. Just then Noah swung around one more time and as the man walked past him, Noah swung his hand up and slapped the old man right in the butt!!! The smacking noise was so loud because of wet swim trunks.
Then man jumped around and looked at Noah and then at me, and I just said, "Uuuummm, aaahh.......this one is in his own little world." Luckily the man just chuckled and walked away. I caught up with Dave and Gavin and started to laugh. Only Noah. We had a great time, Autumn came for a few hours and then I took her home and a baby sitter stayed with her. I was really nervous about leaving her because she usually cries for strangers but she did great and the baby sitter said she didn't cry at all, that's my girl. We finished the night by going over to our friends' house the Paynes to celebrate their daughter, Bailey's Birthday. We ate cake and ice cream (which was our dinner for the night). Gavin came in crying because a nighbor kid, Connor hit and soaked him with a water balloon. I told him to "get him back!" He started to smile and went running out the door.

No comments: