Friday, November 12, 2010

It's been a while...

I had to add this picture. Check out our "Baby Wolverine" On our way to trunk or this is the conversation Noah and Gavin had:

Noah is sitting happily with his diaper and sucking on his ring pop.
Gavin hardly standing the sight, "Noah, are you sure you want to wear that diaper?"
Noah laughing, "Yeah, it's so awesome!"
Gavin, "Just so you know -some people might thinks it's uh.. kind of weird."
Noah, "Oh good!"
We arrive at the trunk-R-treat and Gavin takes off as fast as he can to avoid and undue embarrassment.

I love Noah, never afraid to be himself.

His our baby girl dressed up like the cat's meow and off to her preschool Halloween party.




We had a lot of fun with Halloween this year, my sister Kari helped us out with the "Screamo" out fits - tattoos, nose rings and studded collars to finish it off. To join us we have Harry Potter, Wolverine and Littlest Pet Shop Kitty.





I think Dave was more convincing than I was- don't you love the black fingernail polish and eyeliner.

No that's not a watermelon, it's an apple. For service we picked apples for the church at the Church's orchard- the apples were so good!!




Our awesome friend Dana took our pictures again this fall. She did a great job considering my kids wanted to play in the river and not take pictures. Every time I turned around I was telling Noah to, "put that stick down." With her expertise we managed a couple of good pics- thank you Dana!!



They are growing up so fast. Gavin was baptized this year and Noah will be in less than a year.... Autumn will start Kindergarten next fall and we will be welcoming Peterson child number four then end of March. Love to all- Kam

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kami I am so excited for you, I didn't know you were expecting, and I couldn't be happier for you. Congrats.

Amanda Warren said...

Kami, did your family "Boo" ours? We received huge, gorgeous apples that resembled those in your pictures. Anyway, I'm glad you're blogging again! Loved the conversation about the diaper between Gavyn and Noah.

Kari Clark said...

Noah is HILARIOUS!! Loved all the pictures, and are so totally excited to have another new cousin! Love and miss you guys!
Kari