Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jaba's Revenge!! Death by Play-Doh

Even from the grave Jaba was able to pull of the most creative death for his foes. They never saw it coming, those swirly bits of white, red, blue and yellow (sorry, Marcia I tried so hard to keep the colors separated, but to no avail).


Chewy attempted a brave escape, but met the same fate as the others.



They rest peacefully now, back in the action figure bin with Buzz, Iron Man and Optimus.


Would Noah the Hut only leave fallen heros? No, no...a plastic hot dog was in the mix as well?!?


I went to clean up the play-doh tonight after the kids went to bed and this is what I found on the table! Laughing, I called Dave over to come and join the amusement. Not to clean this event up before pictures and already thinking of blog titles, then to find the plastic hot dog? I love to find his little creations, wondering what he's thinking. Maybe food for their final moments of agony? I can't wait to talk to him about it tomorrow. I'll let you know what he says....... stay blogged! I have some other pictures I need to take and post of Noah's world.

(I talked to to Noah this morning and asked him about his creation and he said, "I just used the them to make legs for my bug." Plain and simple was the explanation, no evil plot from Jaba - just legs for his bug. :) )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how we can relate around our house as well. We use to have four distinct colors of play-doh (purple, pink, fushia, and blue.) Now we have four cans of gray play-doh. Oh, well! What can you do? I just love how play-doh entertains them for hours ;D

Michelle said...

That's hilarious!

Andrea said...

Love all of your new pictures from your fall activities and your narrative of Noah's Star Wars
play-doh is priceless, he is such a creative kid.

Bell Blog said...

You have got to love boys! That is really funny! :)